This is an add on circuit board for the Haslab Proton Pack. This board gives you the ability to add N Filter venting to your Haslab Proton Pack with some modifications. This is a collaboration with C&A Prop Design to bring venting to the Haslab Proton Pack.
The HasLab Proton Pack Vent Kit by C&A Prop Design features:
- Magnetized and removable Afterife Cap with led. This cap is removable to refill the ecig below.
- Cap can not be reversed, so you can’t short the unit out.
- Only vent kit on the market that can be re-filled from the front when the cyclotron is removed.
If you’re interested in getting one of their vent kits, which is top of the line by far, head over to their facebook page and let them know you are interested.
Full Demo of Board Running in Pack
The N Filter area inside the Haslab Proton Pack will need to be altered slightly for the vent kit to fit into it so have your Dremel handy. Tutorial to come on this.
Once the kit is installed, simply plug this board into the Haslabs circuit board, then plug the purple wand connection into this board.
The relay board runs on a particular Talentcell (not included) which you can purchase here on Amazon. The operating voltage for the board is 12 volts and the Talentcell can be used to also run the Haslab pack at the same time.
THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON VENT KITS THAT RUN AT 12 VOLTS! DO NOT PLUG A VENT KIT INTO THIS THAT IS CHARGED USING IT’S OWN BATTERY!
Wifi controls give you the ability to vent and adjust the threshold to dial in your venting perfectly for your setup. You also have the ability to change your Wifi name and password to your vent kit so others don’t try to hijack your kit.
Demo of Wifi Controls
This board is made to order and fully assembled. Once you receive it, all that is needed is your vent kit to be installed and this relay board to be connected to your Haslab Proton Pack board and Talentcell.
- Vent relay after the overheat sound on the Haslab Proton Pack
- Remote venting trigger using your phones Wifi
- Additional external button vent triggering
- Venting while pack is dismantled displaying cyclotron internals
- Includes all cables and wires.
- Also included is a cable for running the Haslab Proton Pack using a Talentcell
In the box you’ll get:
- 1 USB Talentcell connector cable
- 1 male to male 5.5m x 2.1m barrel connector cable
- 1 JST XH connector cable
- Vent Relay Circuit Board with ESP32 Wifi Microcontroller
- Double sided tape for mounting
- Replacement 3d printed panel specifically for this kit
- Talentcell not included
Here is the 3d printed panel for download and print if you need an additional one.
Tutorial on Installing the Relay Board
Walk through of Wifi Settings
Pixel Props Store does not assume any responsibility for damages that may occur while you are modifying your Haslab Proton Pack. Please be careful, safe, and take your time.